I thought it would be fun to do a post about myself! Here are 15 random things about me…
1) I am a Sound of Music freak! I got to visit Salzburg in 2006 and went on the Sound of Music tour. It was awesome! I think my name is Julie because my mom is a huge Julie Andrews fan. I am too.
2) I was on a swim team from ages 8-18 and a few olympic swimmers came from my high school. I also haven’t swam competitively in 15 years and I miss it.
3) I am an avid reader and am usually reading 10 different books at a time. They all have to be different types of books though.
4) My two oldest boys have been to 11 countries. I have been to 13. USA, Germany, Austria, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Malta, Spain and Canada. I have also been to Mexico and The Netherlands. Still working on putting up more pictures from our travels on my walls.
5) I am a very picky eater. I have gotten better about it as I have gotten older but it still drives my husband nuts.
6) I have been married almost 10 years. We are trying to plan a really amazing 10 year anniversary trip but we might not be able to take it for a few years. It is going to be amazing though.
7) I first got on the internet when I was 16. It was amazing to me that I could talk to other people in other parts of the US or world. A lot of my friends didn’t get into email until after we turned 20 so for those first few years of college we sent each other real cards in the mail. I miss that.
8 ) Two out of my three boys have special needs and it can be quite challenging at times.
9) If I want to learn something new on the computer I will usually Google it until I figure it out. Even if it takes a while. I do this a lot with blogging and design stuff.
10) I hate cooking but do it because my husband works a lot and if I didn’t we would have to live off of PB&J.
11) I do love to bake but don’t do it often because I hate the extra clean up it requires.
12) I got my degree in Sociology but have never formally used it and probably never will. I wished I had stuck to my original major, Photography.
13) I buy 90% of my clothes from Old Navy. I can’t help it. I always seem to be able to find what I want when I go there.
14) I dream of owning a house in a beach city, maybe San Diego.
15) I love to go on cruises. I have only been on one but now I am hooked. I can’t wait to go on our next one whenever that might be.
Now tell me something random about you!
* This post contains an affiliate link!