In July I was able to go to the Scentsy Family Reunion in Indianapolis. It was amazing. I was so glad that I was able to go. It was the first time I had ever been to anything like that.
There were a few different reasons why I was so thankful that it all worked out for me to go. If you are in direct sales yourself, try to go to your own conference. There are so many wonderful things about attending one.
1) Meet other people doing what you are doing. It was very cool to see so many other people who sold Scentsy like I did. Knowing that they came from other parts of the country and Canada and were coming together was a great feeling. It really inspired me. We also got to hear some consultants speak and their stories were really inspiring too.
2) Meet other people on your team. My sponsor was not able to make it but a lot of her team did. It was really nice to meet them all in person. We all knew each other online but it was great to talk in person and make some friends. I also know that any trip I earn or even next year they will be there and we will get to see each other again.
3) Learn about all the new products in person. In the past I had heard about the new products from people who were at the reunion. This year I got to see them in person and it was amazing. I was going crazy sharing some of the stuff with my team and customers. It was very exciting!
4) Listen to inspiring speakers. We had three really amazing speakers at our reunion. Mary Christensen, Brené Brown and Daniel H. Pink were our speakers and they all talked about something different yet all three really motivated me. I took a lot of notes and walk away with a lot of great information.
5) Get some of the new products before everyone else. At our reunion they gave each of us $200 in free product. We got to pick what we wanted so we were able to buy some of the new items ahead of time. This is always a lot of fun and I loved that they do this for us. Everything I got there was also able to be directly shipped to my home so I didn’t have to worry about carrying it all back with me.
As you can see, the reunion was a success. I know how hard it is to get to things like this. You need to have the money & if you have children you need to make sure they are taken care of. I would just suggest trying hard to make it to your annual conference if at all possible. You will not regret it and it will really help your business.